środa, 8 lutego 2023

Od Asmodaya, "The Beast" (cz.2.5)

[W opowiadaniu zawarty został akt kanibalizmu]

"Devour me whole" she cried. "Devour so that I may not rot"
I craved her with untold hunger, with passion. I craved to be with her, next to her, inside her. I had this hunger to touch her skin, to taste every inch of her. To feel her tender flesh and sweet blood. 
She was made to be crawled upon, to be devoured, to be consumed.
A swirling sensation began to rumble about in my stomach as the rage grew and grew at my defiance. As time wore on, the faintest hint of copper tainted my lips. 
She'd open up her belly and chest for me and let me take chunks of her organs. She fed me so graciously, I could never get enough. She didn't cry, she didn't try to run away. Her being was devoid of any movement or emotion, except for a paw that stretched lazily towards the violently opened door.
She left me hungry for her soul, my heart longing and always starving.

Everything was burning. Every nerve. Every hair. Every fiber of my being was lit ablaze by this perversion of my mind.
A heavy black goo dripped from my eyes and mouth as I watched the abomination unfold before my eyes. 
I tried to scream, but not even a strangled squeak escaped my throat, replaced by a wave of black vomit that landed under my paws. The whispers that had danced in the corners of my mind, had begun to transition into a deafening roar.
Agony filled my eyes, as I was forced into a life of unspoken internal suffering. 

I rattled the beads of my rosary as if they were her ribs. I rub the wood against my lips, as if it was a kiss. I take the words in my mouth, as if it was flesh and blood. 
"Please" I cried.
Nobody cared to save this child from destruction. Nobody listened nor heard the pleas of surrender. 
To get out of here, you ought to promise me a kiss. 

Słowa: 337 = 22 KŁ

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Layout by Netka Sidereum Graphics